- Station Info
- Featured on 4
Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 12:15pm
El Paso, TX (KDBC) — As precipitation begins to fall around the Borderland, we are working to keeping you up-to-date throughout the day on all road closures and possible event cancellations for Sunday.
TxDot issued the following statement at approximately 10:15 p.m. Saturday night "Travel is strongly discouraged as conditions are expected to deteriorate tonight. Please stay home if possible."
- Transmountain CLOSED due to icy conditions until Monday morning.
- US 62/180 (Montana Ave.) is CLOSED from the El Paso County line to the New Mexico State line due to icy road conditions.
- Spur 601 is now OPEN between Loop 375 and US 54. (11:40 am)
- I-10 east has re-opened at Van Horn. However, TxDot is still urging motorist caution, as roads are still ice-packed with significant snow accumulations. (9:00 am)
Get the latest TX road conditions online.
- I-10 now OPEN between Las Cruces and El Paso (11:00 a.m.)
- NM 404/ Anthony Gap CLOSED
- US 70 between Las Cruces & Alamogordo CLOSED exit at mile marker 161 to mile marker 200, just west of Alamogordo.
- NM Hwy 90 CLOSED from Lordsburg to Silver City.
- US 62/180 is CLOSED from White City going into Texas.
- I-25 at Truth or Consequences - 8:35 PM Police report 5" snow accumulation on roadway.
- NM-152 CLOSED due to winter weather conditions. Roadways are snow packed and icy.
- I-10 between Lordsburg & Deming: high winds w/ snow flurries. Roadways are icy, driving conditions difficult.
- US-60 Socorro/Magdalena - snow with black ice in spots.
- Capitain and Ruidoso -NM 48 and all roads in Capitan and Ruidoso have black ice on them. Reduce Speed, use caution, and watch for snow removal equipment
Get the latest NM road conditions online.
- ACTion Program for Animals: cancelling the adoptions at PETCO today
- Las Cruces Motorcyclists Toys for Kids parade cancelled, but party at noon at LC Convention Center still on.
- El Paso Holocaust Museum & Study Center - Due to inclement weather, the museum will not be open today.