Weather Alert

|
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:59am

Careless smoker to blame for house fire

MGN
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 5:39am

An El Paso family is picking up the pieces after their house caught fire.  The fire happened in far east El Paso around 1:00 p.m. Monday on Tierra Brisa street.  The homeowners discovered their house was on fire after they spotted flames coming from the garage. The fire did not spread past the garage. Damages to the home are estimated at $5,000. Fire fighters determined the cause of the fire to be due to a smoker's carelessness. No one was hurt in the blaze.   

News

Reader Comments

Post new Comment