Weather Alert

|
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:59am

Deputies: Couple loses home to wood stove fire

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 6:41pm

EL PASO — A house was considered to be a total loss after a fire out in the county Wednesday afternoon.

Sheriff's Deputies said the couple who lived there left the home with a wooden stove on.
When they returned, the home was on fire. Several volunteer fire departments assisted to stop the fire.

The Red Cross was called out to assist the couple.

News

Reader Comments

Post new Comment