- Station Info
- Featured on 4
EL PASO — Fire crews responded to a garage fire on Caples Circle Wednesday morning, said to have been caused by an overheated freezer that ignited contents inside the garage.
The fire was under control within 10 minutes, and no injuries were reported.
Surrounding structures were not affected by the fire.
Damages were estimated at $7,000.
801 N. Oregon, El Paso, Texas 79902 • (915) 532-5421 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 Titan TV Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved