- Station Info
- Featured on 4
El Paso Fire Department officials said a northeast El Paso woman was rushed to the hospital Wednesday night with 2nd degree burns.
Officials said the 59-year-old woman was at her home on the 5700 block of Fairbanks around 6 p.m. Wednesday when she lit up a cigarette, the problem they said, she was on oxygen which sparked a fire. The woman sustained 2nd degree burns on her nasal passages, mouth and scalp. She is said to be in serious, but stable condition.
Fire officials want to remind the public that smoking while on oxygen is extremely dangerous and should never be done.
801 N. Oregon, El Paso, Texas 79902 • (915) 532-5421 • email@example.com
Copyright © 2014 Titan TV Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved