- Station Info
- Featured on 4
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 8:17pm
LAS CRUCES — A high level of carbon monoxide has caused a Las Cruces senior center to close down twice since December, but city staff was allowed back into the building Wednesday afternoon.
The Las Cruces Fire Marshal authorized the reopening of Munson Center.
During the time the building was closed, the range hood inside the kitchen was cleaned and serviced and the vent motor was replaced to ensure proper ventilation of the cooking appliances.
Munson Center provides meal services and recreational opportunities to senior citizens in the community.