- Station Info
- Featured on 4
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 11:27pm
El Paso, Texas (KDBC) — If you are already planning some outdoor trips for the new year you might want to take note.
Guadalupe Mountains National Park will waive all entrance fees nine days in 2014, as will 400 national other national parks across the country.
All entrance fees will be waived but does not include campground fees or any other user or amenity fees.
The 2014 entrance fee-free days are:
· January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
· February 15-17: Presidents Day weekend
· April 19-20: National Park Week's opening weekend
· August 25: National Park Service's 98th birthday
· September 27: National Public Lands Day
· November 11: Veterans Day