- Station Info
- Featured on 4
El Paso, TX — The Diablos will be taking the field at Cohen Stadium for the last time this season. Join the team for their last homestand, starting Tuesday, August 20th and going through the weekend, on Sunday, August 25th. The Diablos will face the Lincoln Saltdogs and the Sioux City Explorers.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Lincoln Saltdogs
• Taco Tuesday & 2 for 1 Tickets: Tuesdays don’t have to mean an evening in. Take advantage of our Tuesday specials! 2 for 1 tickets at the box office. No coupons, promo codes, or additional purchase necessary! Once you make it into the stadium, stop by our concession stands and enjoy Taco Tuesday. What’s that you ask? Well, $3 will get you 2 tacos and a Beer for fans over 21 years of age! Please drink responsibly while enjoying this awesome deal! Presented by Budweiser.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Lincoln Saltdogs
• POP Out Hunger: We are proud to partner with our concession company, Sodexo, to Pop Out Hunger. We will be collecting canned food items for El Pasoans Fighting Hunger, formerly the West Texas Food Bank. Each fan that brings at least one canned food item, will receive a free General Admission Ticket or can purchase a $2 Box Seat Ticket; plus a free small popcorn from Sodexo! Today’s media partners are the El Paso Times and Clear Channel. Help us feed those in need! Presented by Sodexo.
Thursday, August 22, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Lincoln Saltdogs
• $ Beer Night: Thursdays can only mean one thing: beer is a buck! Flat rate on select Budweiser brands. Please drink responsibly and cheer on the Diablos. Remember, we ID! Presented by Budweiser.
• College Night: Attention all college students, your night is about to get so much better! Not only do you get a great beer price, but you also get FREE general admission when you show your college ID. UTEP, EPCC, or other colleges & universities welcome! Get closer to the action and upgrade to reserved box seat tickets for just $2. Pair that with a $1 Beer, and it’s the best deal around!
Friday, August 23, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Sioux City Explorers
• Fireworks: We’re kicking off our last weekend with our traditional Friday Fireworks! After the game, we will open the field for fans to get player autographs and sit on the infield during our fireworks show just beyond Cohen Stadium’s right field wall.
• Military Night: El Paso is proud to be the host city of Fort Bliss and Biggs Air Force Base, and neighbors to surrounding Holloman Air Force Base and White Sands Missile Range. The Diablos have been proud partners for years with our FREE Military Appreciation Nights. In addition to tonight’s fireworks, we distribute 20,000 ticket flyers for free general admission through the Fort Bliss PA Office, and other Fort Bliss organizations. If you don’t get your hands on one of our flyers, don’t worry! Just show your Military ID at our box offices to receive a free general admission voucher. Doesn’t matter which branch of the military you belong to, if you’re active or retired, a military spouse, or a dependent, general admission is free! Like being closer to the action? Upgrade to reserved box seats for just $2 at the box offices. Presented by Navy Federal Credit Union.
Saturday, August 24, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Sioux City Explorers
• Free Ticket Saturday: Saturdays are a day to relax and have some fun. The Diablos are making it much easier to do so. Tonight is part of our Free Ticket Saturday Promotion, so General Admission is free and Box Seats are $2 per person. To pick up your free General Admission Tickets, just visit Cohen Stadium Box Offices.
Sunday, August 25, 2013 @ 6:05 pm vs. Sioux City Explorers
• Fan Appreciation Night: All good things must come to an end. Today is the last game of our 2013 season. Let’s make it one of our best games this year! To say thanks to our fans for all your support this year, today is Fan Appreciation Day. We will be giving out great prizes from companies all over El Paso and having contests for Diablos gear and prizes all game long! We want to show you all how much you mean to us.Thank you for a great year! Go Diablos!
• Quartermania: In addition to free giveaways, we know our fans love discounts, and that's why Sundays are one of our most popular game days. Bring the family out for Quartermania! 25¢ for a hot dog. Gotta love Diablos traditions!
Gates open one hour prior to game time. For live updates, contests and more “Like” our Facebook Page (facebook.com/elpasodiablos), or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/epdiablos). For more information, please visit diablos.com or call (915)755-2000.
801 N. Oregon, El Paso, Texas 79902 • (915) 532-5421 • email@example.com
Copyright © 2014 Titan TV Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved