- Station Info
- Featured on 4
El Paso, TX — The El Paso Baseball Hall of Fame today announced their 2014 El Paso Baseball Hall of Fame inductees. (Pictured is last year's class) They are:
1. Kevin Ham former Eastwood player and also played in the angel organization and is currently a scout for the Angel's.
2. John Carpenter Former Coronado High school baseball coach and also a member of the Texas High school Baseball coaches Association Hall of Famer
3. Joe "Sonny" Parra former Ysleta High school player class of 1964 and former player of the lower valley league.
4. David Del Toro Former Andress High School coach and Jefferson high school player, he also played semi pro ball in Mexico
5. Jerry Antwine Former Andress baseball coach and also played college ball at Sul Ross University in 1964-1967
The induction ceremonies will be held on Saturday October 4th at the Centennial Banquet Center on Fort Bliss. For those interested in attending tickets are on sale for $25 per person and you can call Leo Caraveo 915-328-7821 to purchase your tickets.
801 N. Oregon, El Paso, Texas 79902 • (915) 532-5421 • email@example.com
Copyright © 2014 Titan TV Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved